Re: Ascii to xpo converter

  • To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Ascii to xpo converter
  • From: "Dave DeLuca" <ddeluca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:18:06 -0700

From: "Mark Brown" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hello  sptrader,
>
> s> For those that haven't heard about Historycentre, it is software
that will

> i think this is great cause the more people who own it "i do" the
> better.  why? because it has to be the most archaic hard to use
> software i have ever seen in my life.  yes it works, perfect "IF" you
> have every setting perfect.  well you may say "so what" how hard can
> it be to get every setting perfect?  damm near impossible.

I've had many requests to add a feature to our program QCollector that
would support saving data to .xpo/.omz format . Unfortunately the .xpo
and .omz file format specifications aren't easy to come by. If anybody
has these and wouldn't mind sharing please email me and I'd be happy to
take a look at what how much work would be involved. This would give
people another software option for filling in data.

Dave DeLuca
Tradeworks Software
Email: tradeworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.mechtrading.com