Re: Ascii to xpo converter

Hello  Jim,

JJ> I like the idea of a data coop, building perhaps on the one ztrader

i can donate all the bandwidth and storage for the data as well as ftp
service.  i would also donate cash, if we could get a professional
programmer "preferably a company" - specify the project details on
elance.com or something comparable.  i do not belive that any in the
trade related programmers would want to do this project especially if
they offered products for sale now.  maybe i'm wrong - it of course
seems logical that they would be able to accomplish the task, but they
"any that i know"  like tssupport traders-soft or dynastore have tried
to offer a real solution.  it's just not economically or maybe
technically within their capabilities.  i don't know - i do know we
are all suffering and need a solution.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com