RE: Ascii to xpo converter

Hello Mark,

_Exactly_ what doesn't work if you don't have every setting "perfect"?
It will not do the conversion?  Or does it convert the file incorrectly
leaving you with a junk XPO file?  I have downloaded the demo that
supports EOD only and have had trouble importing Yahoo's data so I think
I know what you're talking about.  Surely one doesn't have to be a
rocket scientist to use it?  I hope not cuz I'm only a brain surgeon.

Best Regards,

Mike