Re: OT: How safe are money market funds?

Thanks for everyone's comments.  My concerns stem from my ignorance
about the money sector.  Given all the "bubble fallout" in equities in
the form of corporate governance and accounting, I just
wonder what the banks have been doing in the last 5 or so years.