Re: redundant data feed solution

Hello  Matt,

MP> Thanks  for  the comments, Mark. No need to refer to their support
MP> area  I  went  there  before  I  bought. I was indeed aware of the
MP> limitations,  but  it didn't matter. It's doing just what I needed
MP> it  to  do.  We  have different requirements. Sorry it didn't meet
MP> yours. Maybe try Ebay?

i  was  just  making  the  point  that  you  had better hope that your
connection  fails as completely in real life as it did when you yanked
one  of the wan connections out. otherwise the box does not work as it
is advertised to do.  i worked with them for months to resolve this
issue and they never fixed it though they did acknowledge it.

maybe one day some improved firmware will be provided to fix it.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com