Too many characters in e-mail output?

I was trying to have Tradestation send an e-mail to my pager, but my pager will only receive 100 characters and Tradestation sends considerably more.  I saw under formatting the e-mail where it asked for the number of characters per e-mail.  I put 10 in the box but it still sends more.  All I really want right now is the symbol and price when the trigger is hit in the analysis technique, but unfortunately the price is at the very end so I don’t receive it.  An example of what Tradestation sends is below.  Anyone have any ideas how to cut the number of characters back?
Thanks
Randy

TradeStation - Chart Analysis Alert for HD by _()
Info:
Source: _()
Occurred: 9/24/2002 3:38:00 PM
Price: 28.46