Re: FW: Sorry to offend but I need to ask

Hello Tony,

fwiw--when I used Verizon DSL and their mail service, I got a lot of
viri and junk.  I since changed to DirecTV's DSL (formerly Telocity),
use www.spamcop.com as my email service, and run Norton Anti virus and
Norton Personal Firewall.  Since then I get virtually none.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx