RE: extending distance between monitors and computers

VGA cables are available here in 4 categories.
Always use the best one that is never the cheapest.
I use three of them with a 21' and 24' displays, at  1600*1200 and 1920*1200
resolutions,  45 feet cable and no ghost image at all.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm