Re[2]: extending distance between monitors and computers

I had ghosting problems with cheap 15' cables, but after what Pierre said, I realized I
never really looked for the existence of long distance multi-shielded
coax cabling.  I found a site below:

http://www.pccables.com/cgi-bin/orders6.cgi?id=ID363738&rsite=&rcode=&action=Search&search=MONITOR

I'm not sure if they have the triple shielding, but they say they
are "3-Coax", and they "guarantee" no shadows.