OT: New Scam

This is a forwarded message
From: FRANK VONE <frankvone@xxxxxx>
To: frankvone@xxxxxx
Date: Thursday, September 19, 2002, 8:09:30 AM
Subject: congratulations

Hello O Listers,

  Here is yet another new scam, just a variation on the 'tried & true'
  Nigerian bulldust I guess.

  I subscribed to RealTraders on Yahoo a couple of months ago and have
  been getting loads of this crap ever since.

  Anyone know how to stop it? Maybe I will have to kill off the
  account it comes to.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                            mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GOOD LIFE LOTTOS
BURDENSTRAAT 21B,
2053 DS AMSTERDAM,
THE NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: GLL/8411258350/05
BATCH: 84/0886/NCD

ATTENTION:
RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement
today, 18TH september 2002, of winners of the GOOD LIFE
NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/ INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS

held on 18TH september 2002.

Your company, attached to ticket number
995-1316-9824-880, with serial number 5723-05 drew the

lucky numbers 18-65-88-35-95-23, and consequently won
the lottery in the 3rd category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
out of US$1,050,000.00 in cash credited to file REF
NO. GLL/8411258350/05. This is from total prize money
of US$21,000,000.00 shared among the twenty
international winners in this category. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 25,000 names from Australia, New
Zealand, America, Europe, Asia,Africa, South and North
America
as part of our International Promotions Program, which
is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with a Finance and Security

House insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some
numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award
strictly from public notice until your claim has been
processed and your money remitted to your account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this
program.

We hope with a part of your prize, you will
participate
in our end of year high stakes US$1.3 billion
International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your claims
consultant:
COLLINS MORE,
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
GLOBAL CROSSING,
AMSTERDAM, n.l
TEL: 8821622771097 ( SATELITE PHONE)
E-MAIL: collinsmore2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fax : 16617527197
For due processing and remittance of your prize money
to a designated account of your choice.

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later
than TWO WEEKS from today. After this date, all funds will
be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to quote your reference

and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences

with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any
change of your address, do inform your claims agent as

soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you

for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,
COLLINS MORE
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
GOOD LIFE NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY, n.l.

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will result to disqualification. Please do not
respond to this mail but contact your claims consultant

http://Game.37.com/  <--- Free Games
http://newJoke.com/   <---  J O K E S  ! ! !

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com