Re: TradeStation User Groups and How to Access the Last Bar

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TradeStation User Groups and How to Access the Last Bar
  • From: Traktor Topaz <traktor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:58:43 -0700

Dear Omega-folks,

   First, thanks so much to cwest, Ron Cornolus, and to Steve Pepe from
TradeStation for your information and suggestions about TradeStation User
Groups. I will follow on them all immediately!

   Nextly, thanks to Mike Eggleston, Jim, Kent Rollin, and to Bob Folks and
Sam Tennis for the help on my two 'accessing-the-future' problems. Got them
both solved.

	For the record, for the statistical analysis where I needed to know stuff
about the last bar before doing the analysis, I just wrote it as two
indicators. One reports to me what I need to know about the last two bars,
as a printout in the Print Log. I then type a couple of numbers into Inputs
of the second indicator which runs through and does the statistics I
wanted. Pretty easy.

   For the second puzzle, I've passed once through the data, calculating
the MA's and storing their values into MAArray[displacement]. Then,
arriving at lastbaronchart, within a loop I read MAArray[calculated-index]
and then plot[other-calculated-displacement]. Does it work? No, of course
not! But it will.

   Thanks to all for your help.

-- Arthur Cronos, Fairfax CA

         MOBIUS MEGATAR TAPPING BASSES