Re: Intra-day tick data for S&P 500 futures contract

There is data available at http://www.traders2traders.com

For accuracy you can't do better than downloading it direct from the
exchange http://www.cme.com/ftp.cfm/pub/ and building your own files.
They have recently reduced the amount of tick data available so you
will have to download at least weekly.

Also, if you are going to build large ascii tick files, microsoft's text
editors notepad and wordpad will not cope,
NoteTab Light is a good free text editor, you can download it from
http://www.notetab.com/

regards
foolsgold