Re: Intra-day tick data for S&P 500 futures contract

Hello John,

this question is asked about once per week.  you can search the
archives at http://purebytes.com/archives/omega/.

check www.tickdata.com and https://moss.bayou.com/smcg/

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx