Re: off topic - w2000 internet connection sharing

Hello Chris,

I know almost nothing about this except that it works fine for me--two
office machines and three family machines.  all have a nic card and
connect to a netgear hub.  the dsl modem connects to a linksys router
and the router connects then to the hub.

I did have to call linksys once to get a few details ironed out. when
I go to Network Places icon, right click, properties I see three
things checked: Client for Microsoft network, file and printer
sharing, and TC/PIP.  the linksys router seems to do all the work.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx