RE: off topic - w2000 internet connection sharing

What are your hardware details and who is the ISP?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Cheatham [mailto:nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 11:34 AM
To: Omega List
Subject: off topic - w2000 internet connection sharing

Sorry for the off topic q, but perhaps someone has dealt with this
before. I have a dsl connection on one computer on my network; it uses a
different net. card than the network. What I would like to do is share
the dsl over the network, but it doesn't seem to work. I have tried the
dsl box on the network directly and it doesn't work (another dsl setup I
had worked fine like this) Have tried various settings of the internet
connection sharing settings...nothing seems to work.

Thanks for any input,
Chris

p.s. I have tried the linksys box and had nothing but problems with it.