US Tbond all session tick charts suddenly corrupt TS2000i 's

Yes.Really.  Suddenly 24 hour US T bond tick data is causing TS2000i charts
to freeze both TS and Windows (2000). Its not just my machines, I am now
sure. Symptoms began June this year. It is only the 24 hour version of the T
Bond contract that is causing problems. Symptoms are 100% processor speed on
powerfull and clean W2000 machines - dedicated for Trade Station operation.
Tick charts won't stay in mid horizontal scroll position, for instance- they
spring back to last tick position. Computer resources become fully maxed out
upon launch of a T bond tick chart, preventing even the insert of
indicators.
Here's how I know: I got the same symptoms on completely separate Trade
Stations/ W2000 machines at different times with completely separate data
sources, symbols and workspaces. First it happened through Bloomberg data
via Dynastore on a duo processor PIII machine with loads of ECC RAM, and
then later with eSignal data with the ZB U2 electronic symbol and/or the ZB
#F Continuous electronic symbol on a equally powerfull but separate W2000
machine.
I have the logs for errors with dlls effected.  Shutdown of TS32.exe is
usual result. These machines have / and still do run flawlessly before and
in the absence of any 24 hour version of the T Bond contract. There were no
prior problems for 3 years with 24 hour T Bond contracts until June of this
year. I have tired numerous re naming of symbols/ overwriting of tick data
and replacing of potentially corrupted workspaces - all with no effect.

Anybody else having this experience ? I am now sure its something about the
data. I can't be the only 24 hour contract user for the US T bond out there.
Try it. Must be an all session tick data set in a raw ohlc price chart.
Suggestions welcome.

Mike Holder
Toronto