Re: TS2k on XP, SP5 -- decompression failed

  • To: fritz@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TS2k on XP, SP5 -- decompression failed
  • From: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Alex Matulich)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:16:00 -0700

>> TEMP directories were empty!  I have temp directories on all my disk
>> partitions, and even in some subdirectories.  Then I checked the
>> actual path set in the TEMP variable and noticed I had it pointing to
>> a temp directory that was, indeed, full of stuff.
>
>Now why TS should consider a directory "full" when there are
>gigabytes free on the disk is another question entirely....

It's not a TS problem.  It's a Windows problem.  Windows is what
generated the error.  I found it documented somewhere on the Microsoft
web site.  This error typically happens to "everyone else" when they try
to install Netscape.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com