Re: DTN indexes

BobR, thanks for the info. This DTN satellite setup has been so trouble
free for so many years I forgot what process codes are. DTN confessed to
messing with the symbols that weekend and tried reinitializing the box this
morning. Still no data in GS for those symbols, so tonight they will try
some other magick. The five symbols are showing "connected" in GS.

I only use those particular indexes as confirming indicators, but I would
like to know what happened in case something crucial stops charting. The
tech said if they didn't fix it tonight, I would have to call Omega...yech!