From: Cody Burgat [mailto:cburgat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 11:24 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MSN DSL Sharing...

Hello all,

	I am having a major problem that's driving me insane.  Since I
moved for college, I have MSN DSL, which is very good, as far as I can
tell.  The problem comes when trying to share it between my computer and
my roomate's computer.  We bought a Linksys DSL/Cable Router which does
the trick, I'm sure, but I can't figure out how to set it up correctly.

	I have a MAJOR feeling that it's the way the IP's are set up. My
LAN network must be using 192.168.1.1 as well as my WAN, which obviously
won't work.  Does anyone have any idea how I can get it to work?

	The weird thing is that if I change my router LAN settings to
192.168.5.1 it will work for awhile and then several hours later it
might just shut off.  I'm completely baffled.  Does ANYONE have any
idea?

Thanks,
Cody