RE: Off topic - CTA

Jim,

Are you talking about trading your own funds in the 401k or the funds of
everyone?  A 401k normally is subdivided so that each person has a
sub-account with which to invest as he or she sees fit.

I have written extensively and teach seminars on trading the upcoming Single
Stock Futures inside of retirement plans, including 401k's, IRA's and
regular pension funds.  These contracts may be traded in a normal securities
account, rather than going through a trust company to trade traditional
commodity futures.

We have a seminar coming up in Chicago on September 28th and I would be glad
to talk to you further about this.

Thanks,

Perry Dahm

Futures on Stocks Central