Re: Off topic - CTA

See the NFA publication "A Guide to CFTC Registration and NFA Membership".
It says you don't need to register as a CTA if you have 15 or fewer clients.
If the 401k can be considered as a single client or if there are 15 or fewer
employees in the 401k, I think you are exempt from registration.

Another regulatory issue is that 401k plans are probably covered by the
Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).  ERISA requires fiduciaries
to invest in a prudent and diversified way.  Speculating in futures may not
fit the judge's definition of "prudent" if you lose money and the 401k
participants get litigious.  For this reason the Schindler Fund commodity
pool we manage does not take qualified retirement funds.

I'd seek professional advice from a securities lawyer before taking on 401k
funds.  The Managed Funds Associaton (MFA; www.mfainfo.org) or your local
bar association can help you find a securities lawyer.

Regards,
Aaron Schindler, CFA

Schindler Trading
1243 Yorkshire Lane