Re: Multiple Monitors...

I have been one proponent of older multi-monitor cards, such as the Evo-4 cards, which I have been using
for years without any problems and which are available on eBay for around $50.  During the interim, I have
tried to "Fix what ain't broke" by getting newer, fancier, more advanced multi-monitor cards (from
Colorgraphic, Appian, and Matrox), and trying them with TS4, and later TS2Ki, and my results have
uniformly been better with the older, Evo-4 cards.  As my ex father-in-law (a dirt farmer from central TX)
often said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" and as far as multi-monitor cards with TS, that has been
true for me.