From: Cody Burgat [mailto:cburgat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 5:34 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Multiple Monitors...

     I'm sure this question has been answered before, bare with me

I have a buddy that wants to hook up 4 monitors to his machine.  He has
a Nvidia GEForce 4 video card which has two plugs for monitors.  So,
it's easy to hook up two monitors, but the problem is getting to 4.  Do
I need monitor splitters of some kind? An entire new video card?  Any
help would be  greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Cody