Re[2]: opening an Access mdb

Hello Colin,

Chances are this MS Access db has some workgroup security enabled on
the authors machine. You need to obtain details of their access rights
(workgroup name, user name, user pwd) and set yourself up in a similar
manner or alternately ask the author to remove the current security
arrangements and re-post it.

Access security can be a real pain - I have an old Access db that I
can't open myself as I have forgotten the workgroup details from the
old machine that I wrote it on :(.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx