RE: A follow up to previous questions on Sharpe

Thank you.

Your contributions are of extreme value to me. It is so easy taking the
wrong route in thinking and the help with when one is on track or of track
is invaluable. Specially when the results deviates further and further from
Tradestions way of looking at them. I have got much use of some of the code
you often help with.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.