Re[2]: Grub Stake Markets - Part II

Hello TaoOfDow,

thanks.  interesting slant.  it seems in addition that if you could
scalp out 2 points on 70% of your trades, could "simply" increase the
number of contracts and be a very successful traders.

what kind of trading method do you use in this mode?

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx