Re: Geometric Capital Growth / Optimal-f

Chuckle. It's good to see somebody with strong convictions, even if he
"just doesn't get it." The point Chuck was trying to make, and I agree,
is that there is a hidden cost to fixed fractional. Call it an insurance
premium if you like. The FACT is that you will always be increasing size
AFTER a winner and decreasing size AFTER a loser. So, on average, you
will tend to be betting bigger on the losers and smaller on the winners
than the single contract model would predict. Nothing wrong with that
but people need to know what they are paying for their insurance policy.

--
  Dennis