RE: Geometric Capital Growth / Optimal-f

I'm surprised Chuck Le Beau would come up with such superficial and
incorrect
Analysis..the bottom line here is easy:

1.  If your system has a ZERO or NEGATIVE expectancy the optimal bet
size is ZERO.

2.  If your system has a POSITIVE expectancy then increasing bets size
as your
	account grows is optimal.

END OF STORY...no ifs of butts..this is 100% accurate and the judges
decision is final.

Adrian