RE: Geometric Capital Growth / Optimal-f

The number of wins or losses or the order and wins and losses is also
completely irrelevant to this discussion.

I repeat..if you have a positive expectancy on your trades (even if its
1 in 10 wins) then you should increase your bets after a win and
decrease
after a loser....

END OF STORY..this is 100% fact.

The ongoing line of discussion here clearly tells me there is a fatal
misunderstanding of  mathematics, system expectancy. Otherwise when to
use a betting model would answer itself immediately.

Adrian