Video Card for Multiple Monitors

Thought I would try this one more time.

An indicator package I recently purchased works very erratically in TS
2000i. It will plot corrctly for a moment and then instantly much of the
dispaly disappears. Also, it's ability to work well is very dependant
inputs changes, even though the selected inputs are not out of the range
of recommended inputs. The vendor assures me that the problem is due to
my video card, but unfortubately
he can't recommend a card that he is confidant will work.

I currently run two monitors off of my Windows 2000/NT Machine and
I use a Nvidia GeForce2 MX/MX 400 card.

Is anyone out there thrilled with their card for multiple monitors.
If so, kindly let me know which card is doing the trick so nicely.

Thanks,

Chuck