Re: PS2Ki and multiple processors

On the RadarScreen page, they claim to:
"now be able to collect tick-by-tick data on 50,000, 100,000 or even 200,000
symbols at once--as much data as your datafeed transmits and your hardware can
handle."

I have been told by people that RadarScreen crashes when you attempt to track
more than 300 symbols.  If you have RadarScreen in the ProSuite 2000i package,
please LMK if you are able to track 2,000 symbols and if RS is stable.

Thank you,
Daniel.