Unidentified subject!

Does anyone uses RadarScreen extensively on this list?  I am trying to
determine what kind of computing power would make a real-time processing of
500 symbols (with 4 types of data compressions for each of the 500 symbols,
multiple indicators, alerts, tracking center/s, around 10 charts with
indicators...all running simultaneously).
What I have found is PS2Ki GlobalServer on a 600Mhz, 1Gig RAM Dell wks with
NT4 Server, utilizes around 10-18% average CPU and around 183Meg RAM to
collect 250 symbols from eSignal via cable Internet.  If I start one
RadarScreen with 5-min data compression w/o any indicators, the utilization
is 45-60% average CPU (frequently spikes to 100%) and 256Meg RAM.  With one
indicator, its about 75-86% average CPU (of course spiking frequently to
100% and occasionally hangs up the machine...so I have to reboot), and about
the same RAM.
I wonder if a dual 2.4 xeon (or maybe a quad MP xeon) with 2 or 4 Gig would
make all my needs (that I have described above) run smoothly at a max 50%
CPU usage with ideally a 36% average CPU??!!
Omega says on its product web page that PS2Ki is designed to utilize upto 8
CPUs on a machine .  Is anybody using PS2Ki on a 8CPU machine??
I'll appreciate any input on these 2 issues...
Thanks very much in advance
Take care,
Romi