Re: Sattelite datafeed faster than landlines ?

Hi Robert,

I have both a satellite feed and regular 56 K modem.   While there is a
difference in time to load a charts with data (the satellite being faster),
once the charts are loaded I didn't notice any difference in speed in
updating the tick values on TS6.

If you want to conduct an experiment where we can be reading off the price
changes on the telephone to do any type of comparison you want, just email
me privately and I will give you my phone number --- I live in South
Florida.

Regards,

Barry Silberman