ProSuite 2Ki - Chart Window Status Line question

I update Global Server using end-of-day data, and there's something
about the status line in Tradestation's chart window that has always
puzzled me. The "net change" and "% change" fields only seem to work
if I update Global Server via Historybank - but not if I update via
ASCII text files.

Using Historybank, these fields are updated correctly and seem to
match values displayed in a corresponding Radarscreen window. However,
if I update the same symbol using ASCII text data, these same fields
are not updated in the chart window, but are computed (and displayed)
correctly in Radarscreen.

Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanx in advance.

Michael