Another Question - involving a limit buy at the high...

I had such a great response to my last question - it fixed my problem
faster than I could have said "jiffy lube".  I'm hoping I get the same
results for this question...

I'm trying to place a limit order on the next bar based on the high of
the current bar.  i.e.: The current bar is forming and, when done, I
want to have a limit order set on the next bar based on the just formed
bar's high.

I tried this:

Buy ("Buy_1_Lmt") next bar at High Limit ;

And This:

Value1 = High + .01;
Buy ("Buy_1_Lmt") next bar at Value1 Limit ;

None worked - in both cases, the purchase occurred at the open of the
next bar.

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Nigel
____
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back.  -
Vince Lombardi.