Re: SoxBall - currently better than Oddball

> Everyone knows that the SOX has been a leading index
> for the market lately.

The key word is "lately."

> Hey, why not use what works now, and stop worrying about whether or
> not it backtests successfully for several years !

Because, if it only works well today, and it didn't work well yesterday,
it probably won't work well tomorrow either. My friend Zebra Man likes
to call it "last trade opto-wopto." :-)

Back to the drawing board. Find something that is working well right now
AND worked well in the past. Doing that, as Bob F. would say, is left as
an exercise for the reader. :-)

--
  Dennis