Re: Share buy back

...the dude finally went over the edge...must be drowning his misery in
some wonderful German wine...the master lesson...geez, next he'll discover
the holy grail. Omega has most of the code completed, why don't they give
traders a break and finish it before the company dies? It would help a lot
of people ease the transition to whatever your master lesson is.