RE: Share buy back

Hehe...

 People bought Omega Stock at  $13
Now TradeStation buy them back at  10% of the price.
Very interesting ( negative reimbursement and for free interest).

I thought that you were informed as a technical analyst that fundamental was
nothing but risky guess...
Tradetaton is still a valid compant.0..as it was when introducing OMGA .All the
rest is worthlmess economic, gred and fear discurse.
This is a master lesson, I think, and this is not the end....

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm