RE: Replacement system for Supercharts + Easy Language Translator.

I think that this might be a misunderstanding based on language.  "Lower
Level" doesn't mean inferior.  In computing terms it means that it lets you
get "closer to the details".  For example, C/C++ is a lower level language
than Visual Basic (but that doesn't make VB better).  I think it's fair to
say that Wealth-Lab's language (WealthScript) is somewhat lower level than
EL.