RE: security error no charting password for ts2k

Do not know of it is the same cause as in my case, but I have the same
symptoms, it was for me the first step in the "object not found in registry"
bug which meant I could not show charts after reentering the password and
gotten into TS.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.