Re: Daytrading stocks...

If you find anything consistent, please report it to the list. From my
perspective as a swing-trading mostly fundamental trader, patterns are not
lasting more than a few months. Most of the T/A based traders I know have
been experiencing a couple months of big wins and can't lose followed by a
couple months of sheer horror.