RE: A complicated (for me) question on protfolio calculations

Maybe this has already been clarified (I'm on the digest), but here's my
two cents.

I think the question Mats is asking is 'how do I value an open position in
a stock that has no trades for the day'.  A trade has been entered, the
stock is part of the open trade portfolio, but is so thinly traded that
there are no trades at all on a given day.  My suggestion is to use the
last know close for the stock.  If it hasn't traded today, then use
yesterday's close, etc.

Darryl