RE: A complicated (for me) question on protfolio calculations

Bob,

You mentioned that you're using deep puts to hedge a fund. I'm always
curious which approach people use to construct such hedges and what's been
their experience with tracking errors. My preferred strategy is to use a
qualified relative beta of their respective volatilities where the
qualification is the exhibit of an historical low tracking.

Colin West