Re: Importing minute data into TS2ki's GlobalServer

Michael,

I apologize for not making my self clear.

I did not state that it is currently not possible.  What I stated is as
follows.

TradeStation 6 currently does not provide a means to create XPO or OMZ
files.  Thus, data exported from TradeStation 6 would be in ASCII format.
The TradeStation 2000i GlobalServer currently will only allow you to import
daily ASCII data.

Best regards,

Benjamin "ElGuru" Blanco
http://www.blancofamily.net/elguru