Re: Importing minute data into TS2ki's GlobalServer

Hmmm, not quite, Benjamin. TS2ki will import tick and minute data if
it's in xpo or omz format. I've been doing that for quite a while.

I'm getting the same error msg as Rob, but only if I try to import
intraday data for an index. I still can't figure that one out.

Michael