From: "Jim Johnson" <jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 10:30 AM
Subject: Quote.com/Dynastore NYSE volume poops out

Hello omega-list,

  Anybody know why my NYSE volume (signal symbol:$TVOL; Quote.com
symbol: QC:TVOL.NY) starts registering 0 between 1 and 2 PM EDT (time
varies)?  Same thing happens with NYSE Up Volume but not Down Volume.

I've checked GS and  symbol dictionary and everything is in order
there.

Thanks for any suggestions.

 --  Best regards,  Jim Johnson
mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx