Indicator stops updating when 1st real-time bar completes.

I searched O-list archives but couldn't find any mention of this... has
anyone else come across it ?

TS2Ki indicator does historical data fine & updates fine, tick by tick,
until 1st real-time bar is complete  -then the numbers next to  the name of
the indicator at the top of the subgraph disappear & the plot stops
updating... becoming blank from that bar onward.

Indicator calculates from multiple hidden data streams, i.e. data2, data3,
etc., plotted as "hidden" in properties.  Checking, unchecking "update every
tick" just brings up to date then stops again after 1st real-time bar
completes.  Only Data1 data stream & this indicator is plotted on chart.
All data streams are actively traded with many trades per minute during
market hours.  Data is clean and is visually monitored for bad ticks in
other workspaces.  Have deleted, recompiled & reapplied indicator to no
avail.  Some indicators, along the same lines as this one have worked fine
for a time...  then sometimes behave similarly.  Simpler indicators seem to
work fine.  No other programs that may be running seem to affect it.

If seeing a picture of it would help, I'll send one in a private email.

Drew