Need Data...

I have been unable to locate reliable tick/minute/daily data for:

NYSE Up Volume (my PCQuote symbol is $UVol)

NYSE Down Volume (my PCQuote symbol is $DVol)

If anyone can email me the data (as far back as possible) which can be used
in TradeStation or knows where I can buy it or download it I would be
grateful. I have found the data on a free site but I am concerned about its
reliability. I need either the tick/minute/daily or minute/daily.

I would be happy to return the favor in the future.

Thanks,
David Carrington