Re: Indicator that counts how many 55 tick bars are in 1 day worth of data

Hello Eduardo,

input:chart(5),tyme(5);
var:z(0),nextyme(0);
if d>d[1] then z=0;
z=z+1;
value1=z*chart;
plot1(value1,"bars");

if d>d[1]then nextyme=timetominutes(Sess1FirstBarTime)+tyme;
if timetominutes(t)>=nextyme then begin
nextyme=nextyme+tyme;

IF D=CURRENTDATE Then Begin

PRINT(date:6:0, Time:5:0, "  TicksPerDay = ", value1:6:0,  "  C.N.",commoditynumber:6:0);

end;END;

IF D=CURRENTDATE Then Begin
IF CheckAlert Then Begin
IF (VALUE1=500)