Re[2]: TS2000i

Although I'm not currently using TS2k,another alternative May be to
use a program like "GOBACK" that allows one to revert their hard
drive back in time to a period when everything was working ok.
This can be accomplished in minutes.
 http://www.roxio.com/en/products/goback/index.jhtml

No association other than satisfied user.